A Wonderful Place to Spend a Day!
Our park is open to the general public daily 9AM - 10PM.
Our facility boasts many wonderful family play spaces, such as our playground area, volleyball nets, bocce ball, and even a baseball diamond. Our public sandy beach is glorious, offering picnic shelters, cooking pits and picnic tables — a beautiful place to spend a day.
Our Café with lounge is available for lunches and dinners, or an ice-cream cone. Our General Store is equipped with fun treats and almost everything else you may have forgotten.
We would love to have you visit our park. To enter the park, a pass-card is required. Passes are offered for both a single day OR on a seasonal basis and can be purchased upon your arrival at our park entry gate.
Rules & Regulations
In addition to our Rules & Regulations, the following directives also apply to our day guests:
- Please do not snoop in private seasonal areas
- The park is closed to day guests from 10PM to 9AM
- Please do not move picnic tables, benches or fire-pits anywhere in the park
- Do not go into occupied or vacant campsites
- Do not go onto any boats in the Marine or the parking areas
- The Pavilion is available for rent for private functions
- The Pavilion is not for free group picnics
- No cooking/deep-frying in any public structures
- Day guests can rent campsites