Open to the General Public May 1 - September 15
Weather dependent, Steep Rock Beach Park is open to the general public May 1 - September 15. We would love to have you visit our park. To enter the park, a pass-card is required. Passes are offered for both a single day OR on a seasonal basis and can be purchased upon your arrival at our park entry gate. May hours of operation : Friday and Saturday 9-9pm Sunday - Thursday 9-4pm. Stayed tuned for expanded hours in June, July and August.
PUBLIC NOTICE - BURNING BAN
There is no burning allowed. This ban also includes contained fires (meaning NO campfires, NO firepits, etc.).
If you have any questions please call the Municipal Office at 768-2858.
* All rates listed are subject to GST.
For the Day
- Daily Vehicle Pass — $5/vehicle and driver | $2/additional person | Once vehicle leaves the park, new fees are required for re-entry
- Bus Permit — $50/person | Capacity 9 people or more | No re-entry permitted
For the Year
For Our Seasonal Campers
- First 2 Passes — $0
- Replacement/Additional Pass - $20/each (up to 4 active pass-cards per site)
For Seasonal Mooring
- First Pass — $0
- Replacement/Additional Pass — $20/each (up to 2 active pass-cards)
All pass-card holders must agree to our Rules & Regulations. Pass-card refunds are not permitted.