Open to the General Public May 1 - September 15
Weather dependent, Steep Rock Beach Park is open to the general public May 1 - September 15. We would love to have you visit our park. To enter the park, a pass-card is required. Passes are offered for both a single day OR on a seasonal basis and can be purchased upon your arrival at our park entry gate. May hours of operation 9-5 tuesday - sunday, June hours: 9-5 Sunday-thursday, 9-9pm friday/Saturday, July & August 9-9pm daily.
PUBLIC NOTICE - BURNING BAN
If you have any questions please call the Municipal Office at 768-2858.
* All rates listed are subject to GST.
For the Day
- Daily Vehicle Pass — $5/vehicle and driver | $2/additional person | Once vehicle leaves the park, new fees are required for re-entry
- Bus Permit — $50/person | Capacity 9 people or more | No re-entry permitted
For the Year
For Our Seasonal Campers
- First 2 Passes — $0
- Replacement/Additional Pass - $20/each (up to 4 active pass-cards per site)
For Seasonal Mooring
- First Pass — $0
- Replacement/Additional Pass — $20/each (up to 2 active pass-cards)
All pass-card holders must agree to our Rules & Regulations. Pass-card refunds are not permitted.