Come Make Yourself at Home
You'll be sure to feel right at home in our quaint and cozy one-bedroom cottage, nestled along the North-East shore of Lake Manitoba.
With 2 futons in the main area, you can comfortably accommodate up-to 6 people. The kitchen includes a table with 4 chairs, small appliances, and basic cookware/dishes. The bathroom includes a full bath with stand-up shower. A BBQ with propane, pincnic table and fire-pit is also included.
2019 Cottage Rental Rates
* All rates listed are subject to GST.
Overnight Cottage Rental Rates
- Minimum 2-Night Stay
- Water and Eletricity (30-amp) - $115.48/night
- Refundable Damage Deposit - $200 (no tax)
Please contact us to inquire about discounted rates for long term visits.
We begin taking prepaid reservations March 1, with limits to how many reservations are made at one time. Visa and Mastercard are accepted over the phone, and Interac eTransfer may also be an option.
Please contact us if you wish to book a cottage rental for the upcoming 2019 season:
- 48+ Hours Notice - 90% Refund
- 24-48 Hours Notice - 75% Refund
- 0-24 Hours Notice - 0% Refund
Refunds will be credited to your credit-card, minus applicable fees. A $10 admin fee will be levied on all cancellations and/or changes to reservations along with a percentage penalty. If you intend to arrive late, please contact us to hold your reservation. When no call is received, reservations will be held until 9AM the day after your expected arrival, before cancellation. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals, non-arrivals or early departures.
Things to Know and Bring
- Cutlery, dishes, pots and pans, coffee maker, kettle, etc. are provided
- You are responsible for your own bedding, bath and beach towels
- Be sure to pack bug spray, water shoes (Crocs work fine), all groceries and a camera
- Our water is treated and potable unless otherwise posted — you can bring your own drinking water, or purchase from our General Store
- There is no TV, satellite or cable
- Our cell phone booster at the general store and the cafe are useful if you have a smart phone
- If you are bringing beer or coolers, please purchase them in cans — no matter how careful we intend to be, accidents do happen
- From May-September, our Campground Office & General Store has a selection of mostly non-perishable items for sale, as well as ice-cream bars, freezies, chocolate bars, ice, propane, signature clothing, toys, basic pain and allergy meds, personal hygiene products
- If you don't feel like cooking, our Café is open daily serving burgers, fries, onion rings, ice-cream, etc.
- We do have a boat launch and mooring available for $10/night
- Saturday mornings (long-weekends only), we host a flea market at the Pavilion
- Saturday evenings (long-weekends only), we host a FREE movie
Rules & Regulations
In addition to our Rules & Regulations, the following directives also apply to our cottage renters:
- Deep-frying is NOT permitted inside the cottage
- Pets are NOT permitted inside the cottage
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the cottage
The damage deposit will be refunded in full amount, or portion of, depending on any damages. Credit will be issued back to your credit-card within 5 working days of departure. Please be sure to leave the cottage in the same condition that you found it, or your deposit may be reduced for cleaning.