Come Make Yourself at Home
You'll be sure to feel right at home in our quaint and cozy one-bedroom cabin, nestled along the North-East shore of Lake Manitoba.
With 2 futons in the main area, and one bedroom, you can comfortably accommodate up-to 6 people. The kitchen includes a table with 4 chairs, small appliances, and basic cookware/dishes. The bathroom includes a full bath with stand-up shower. A BBQ with propane, wheelchair accessible pincnic table and fire-pit is also included.
2023 Cabin Rental Rates
* All rates listed are subject to GST.
Overnight Cabin Rental Rates
- Minimum 2-Night Stay
- Minimum 3-Night Stay (long weekends)
- Rate - $175/night
- Refundable Damage Deposit - $200 (no tax)
Please contact us to inquire about discounted rates for long term visits.
ONLINE BOOKING now available — BOOK NOW (account required).
Things to Know and Bring
- Cutlery, dishes, pots and pans, coffee maker, kettle, etc. are provided
- You are responsible for your own bedding, bath and beach towels
- Be sure to pack bug spray, water shoes (Crocs work fine), all groceries and a camera
- Our water is treated and potable unless otherwise posted — you can bring your own drinking water, or purchase from our General Store
- There is no TV, satellite or cable
- Our cell phone booster at the general store and the cafe are useful if you have a smart phone
- If you are bringing beer or coolers, please purchase them in cans — no matter how careful we intend to be, accidents do happen
- From May-September, our Campground Office & General Store has a selection of mostly non-perishable items for sale, as well as ice-cream bars, freezies, chocolate bars, ice, propane, signature clothing, toys, basic pain and allergy meds, personal hygiene products
- If you don't feel like cooking, our Café is open daily serving burgers, fries, onion rings, ice-cream, etc.
- We do have a boat launch and mooring available for $13/night
- Saturday mornings (long-weekends only), we host a flea market at the Pavilion
- Saturday evenings (long-weekends only), we host a FREE movie
Rules & Regulations
In addition to our Rules & Regulations, the following directives also apply to our cabin renters:
- Deep-frying is NOT permitted inside the cabin
- Pets are NOT permitted inside the cabin
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the cabin
The damage deposit will be refunded in full amount, or portion of, depending on any damages. Credit will be issued back to your credit-card within 5 working days of departure. Please be sure to leave the cabin in the same condition that you found it, or your deposit may be reduced for cleaning.