Your Stay at Our Park
All campsites maintain a 2PM check-in time and 12PM check-out time. Please respect the check-out time for the next incoming camper. All campsites are supplied with a picnic table and fire-pit.
Our campsite bookings allow for 1 vehicle, 1 dining tent, 1 camping unit OR up-to 2 sleeping tents.
2020 Camping and Mooring Rates
* All rates listed are subject to GST.
Overnight Camping Rates
Choose a 'Basic', 'Water and Electricity' or 'Water, Sewer and Electricity' overnight site. Our overnight sites are offered May 1 - October 15.
- Basic (Unserviced) - $28.14/night
- Water and Electricity (30-amp) - $35.34/night
- Water, Sewer and Electricity (30-amp) - $44.71/night
Please contact us to inquire about discounted rates for long term visits.
Seasonal Camping Rates
Our seasonal sites are offered for the entire season (March 15 - October 15), and include winter storage — allowing the convenience of having the same site year-after-year, once you settle in.
- Camping-Lakefront | Water and Elecricity (30-amp) — $1,802.48 this includes GST. and RM Levy
- Camping-Prime | Water and Electricity (30-amp) - $1,489.03 this includes GST. and RM Levy
Seasonal Mooring Rates
- Stake (Mooring) - 162.32/season
- Stake (Pontoon Mooring) - $231.88/season
- Overnight Mooring - $12.00/night
We begin taking prepaid reservations March 1. Visa and Mastercard are accepted over the phone, and Interac eTransfer may also be an option.
Please contact us if you wish to book an overnight or seasonal campsite, and/or mooring for the upcoming 2019 season:
- 48+ Hours Notice - 90% Refund
- 24-48 Hours Notice - 75% Refund
- 0-24 Hours Notice - 0% Refund
Refunds will be credited to your credit-card, minus applicable fees. A $10 admin fee will be levied on all cancellations and/or changes to reservations along with a percentage penalty. If you intend to arrive late, please contact us to hold your reservation. When no call is received, reservations will be held until 9AM the day after your expected arrival, before cancellation. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals, non-arrivals or early departures.
All campers (overnight and seasonal) must agree to our Rules & Regulations.