Ensuring a Pleasant Stay for Our Guests
Please take a moment to read our rules and regulations before visiting and/or staying at our park. We are a family-centered resort, and we appreciate your adherence to our park policies so we can ensure everyone has a pleasant stay.
Boil Water Advisories
Start-up boil water advisories are normal. However, are generally removed by peak season. Please contact us before arriving, to learn if we are under boil water advisory.
We are very strict about our 15km speed limit within the park. Please watch for pedestrians and children at play.
Pets are only permitted for overnight and seasonal campers. They are not permitted on the beach, waterfront, grassy area, designated swimming areas, playground, or public buildings. Pets must be leashed and/or kennelled at all times, kept quiet, and cleaned up after. The park does not have a designated cool down area for pets.
Quiet time is 11:00pm - 9:00am daily, during which time all vehicular traffic is prohibited.
- We are a NO DRONE zone
- Our marina is a NO WAKE zone
- Any persons caught pillaging or snooping in vacant and non-vacant sites will be prosecuted and evicted
- Alcohol is allowed within your registered site only
- No glass bottles are allowed in our park
- Must be 18 years of age to register for a site; registered camper held accountable for visitors
- ATVs and golf carts are permitted – must be licensed and/or insured; class 5 license and helmets mandatory; passengers allowed on factory seats only
- ATVs and bicycles are not permitted on pedestrian bridge
- Dirt bikes are not allowed in the park
- Firewood, ice and propane are available for purchase at the Park Office
- Tree cutting is not allowed
- One (1) fire-pit (no grate), and one (1) picnic table provided at each site
- Do not remove picnic tables and fire-pits from other sites whether in use or not
- Keep site clean and tidy at all times
- Bagged garbage and recycling to be tied and left at appropriate shacks provided
- Dispose of waste water and raw sewage at Dump Station - sewage truck contacts are available at the Park Office
- Dispose of fish guts in container provided at the Marina — do not place fish guts in regular refuse containers as they attract bears and skunks
- All fireworks must be approved at the Park Office in advance — do not set off at your site
- Possession or discharging of any type of firearm or brandishing an axe, knife or such weapon/item in a threatening manner prohibited – RCMP will be called immediately
- Boat launch – please park vehicles and boat trailers in designated areas to reduce congestion — do not block driveways and roadways — mooring arrangements can be made at the Park Office
- No fishing, boating, sea-dooing, windsurfing, water skiing or jet skiing in the designated swimming area, no launching from the beach and no jumping off footbridge or swimming in the Marina
- Vandalism and/or theft of campground property or any campers property shall result in the RCMP attending
- Absolutely no washing/sterilizing of boats that have been in areas infected by zebra mussels